Applications are due April 1.
Prospective students must have a baccalaureate degree (BS or BA) from an accredited United States University or College or the equivalent from a foreign “accredited” school.
All applicants must have completed the following college credit courses or the equivalent:
*Human Anatomy & Physiology I (3-4 credits, no lab required)
*Human Anatomy & Physiology II (3-4 credits, no lab required)
*Medical Terminology (need not be a college credit bearing course)
*It is recommended that these courses be completed within 5 years of application to program
Algebra or Statistics (3 credits)
English (6 credits)
**DXMS4160 – Physics Concepts for Diagnostic Imaging Professional (SHP online certificate course) or any college level Physics course (2-4 credits). Please call 908-889-2521 for more information on this course. To access the online registration form, click here.
- Students who are in the process of completing courses during the spring semester should submit a letter from their instructor stating their midterm grade for the course. The letter must be on school letterhead and in a sealed school envelope
- A minimum grade of B- is required for Anatomy and Physiology I and II or the equivalent courses.
- Suggested coursework: Introduction to Computers, knowledge of PowerPoint
- All students with a GPA of 2.85 and above are encouraged to apply. However, final consideration of GPA scores will depend on the pool of applicants.
- After application review, the strongest candidates will be scheduled for an interview. In selecting students for admission, the program looks for evidence of character, potentia