The Office of Research assists SHP faculty with its research endeavors. Our goal is to provide faculty with the information and resources needed for proposal development and award management. We assist in navigating the various University offices and compliance units. We facilitate research within and across our departments as well as SHP participation in interdisciplinary research across the University community.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Assisting faculty with funding searches and providing announcements regarding internal/external funding opportunities
- Managing limited submissions nominations for SHP
- Assistance with coordination and submission of large multi-departmental grants
- Assistance with budget review and development
- Assistance with submission entry and navigation of the University RAPSS system.
- Providing workshops and training to groups and individuals relating to research administration and University policy and procedures.
- Liaison with Finance, University Central Offices (OCC, ORSP, GCA) and compliance units regarding research conduct and administration
- Develop, implement and interpret SHP research policies