The Office of Research is dedicated to facilitating the research endeavors of the School of Health Professions’ faculty. Our goal is to assist in connecting faculty to relevant grant opportunities, prepare proposals and manage awards.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Assisting faculty with funding searches and providing announcements regarding internal/external funding opportunities
- Managing limited submissions nominations for SHP
- Provides administrative tools and resources needed for proposal development.
- Assistance with coordination and submission of grants
- Assistance with budget development and review
- Assistance with submission entry and navigation of the University RAPSS system.
- Oversees research compliance as it related to research supported by extramural awards
- Coordinating workshops to groups and individuals relating to research administration and University policy and procedures.
- Liaison with Finance, University Central Offices (OCC, ORSP, GCA) and compliance units regarding research conduct and administration
- Develop, implement and interpret SHP research policies
The information below will assist with the following: Find Funding, understanding SHP proposal submission process, including budget preparation and the University Research Administration Proposal Submission System (RAPSS).
Thank you for visiting our website. If you have specific feedback on research support, please do not hesitate to stop by, call, or email.
Michele Sisco, MPA
The Office of Research