Rutgers School of Health Professions students are eligible for on-campus housing made available through Rutgers housing offices throughout New Jersey. If you are a School of Health Professions student in need of housing, then please reach out to one of the housing contacts below depending on the location you prefer for your housing.
When you contact one of the offices or representatives below, please make sure to identify the following:
- Inform them that you are an RBHS & School of Health Professions student
- Identify whether you are a Undergraduate or Graduate student
- Confirm your Start date of your academic program or if you are a current student
- Provide the date you would be looking to move in to housing
- Choose the general area you are considering for housing (see 3 areas below)