The School of Health Professions Alumni Association (SHPAA) strives to engage all SHP Alumni for the advancement of our School and Rutgers University. SHPAA is lead by an Executive Board of Directors comprised of volunteer alumni leaders representing over twelve-thousand distinguished graduates. The Executive Board ensures the SHPAA shares the overall vision of SHP, Rutgers University, and the Rutgers University Alumni Association.
Current Board of Directors
- President: Terris Moss, Ph.D., Biomedical Informatics (’15), Department of Health Informatics
- Vice President: Shane Mata, DPT, Doctorate of Physical Therapy (’16), Department of Rehabilitation and Movement Sciences
- Historian: Jacklyn Ley, M.S., Health Care Management (’17), Department of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Webmaster/Communication: Jennifer Tomesko, DCN, Doctorate of Clinical Nutrition (’08), Department of Clinical and Preventative Nutritional Science
If you are interested in being a member of the SHPAA, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Rutgers graduate you are part of The Rutgers University Alumni Association (RUAA), which is made up of over 500,000 living Rutgers Alumni. The RUAA, along with the SHPAA, share a vision of engaging our alumni as well as encouraging volunteering as a way to give back to the Rutgers Community. Please visit the RUAA webpage to learn more about the RUAA including:
* Updating Your Information
* Email Forwarding
* Alumni Library Services
* Upcoming Events and Volunteer Opportunities