||Certificate in Radiologic Imaging Modalities
Bachelor of Science Medical Imaging Sciences Radiologic Imaging Modalities Program (BS MIS RIM)
Applicants must meet the following requirements for admission:
- ARRT registered Diagnostic Radiographer and possess the following:
- 6 credits of college level English/Written Expression or equivalent courses with a minimum grade of "C"
- 3 credits of college level Algebra or an equivalent course with a minimum grade of “C”
- An accumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher in a standard 4.0 scale
- An up-to-date Radiologic Technology License from NewJersey and current registration by the ARRT. If not licensed in NJ must be eligible. To check for eligibility please contact New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection Radiological Bureau at 609-984-5890.
Submission of Application should include the following items:
- Notarized copy of current licensure and registry.
- Official transcripts of prior colleges, universities or community colleges attended
- Official radiography program transcripts
The application deadline for the Certificate in Radiologic Imaging Modalities (RIM) and the Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging Sciences-Radiologic Imaging Modalities has a rolling admission process. Completed applications are reviewed up to 3 weeks prior to the start of the semester.