Graduates of the MSCN have many career options and opportunities available after completing the program. They are prepared to assume leadership roles and receive recognition for excellence in clinical practice and leadership.
Alumni publish in peer-reviewed journals, present at international and national forums, conduct research, and hold leadership positions in professional organizations. Graduates practice in diverse care settings, including acute care, ambulatory care, and long-term care.
The MSCN prepares students to be advanced-level RDNs in practice. Alumni work in clinical management, academia, industry, and specialty and advanced practice.
Based on our most recent alumni survey:
- 58% of alumni have presented an oral or poster presentation at a national or international meeting
- 54% of alumni have published a manuscript in a peer-reviewed journal or newsletter, authored a book, book chapter or other professional publication
- 51% of alumni are involved in research activities
- 21% of alumni received honors or awards since graduating from the MSCN program
- 14% of alumni hold leadership positions in professional organizations
For Student and Alumni Abstracts, click here.
For Student and Alumni Poster Presentations, click here.