Selection for admissions is a competitive process that is the responsibility of the faculty. Decisions are based on a composite of the applicant’s overall academic ability, including achievement in professional and science courses. Aptitude in oral and written self-expression; personal characteristics such as leadership potential; and life and work experiences are also considered.
In order to qualify for admission, applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Have successfully passed of an Introductory Pathophysiology, Human Disease or equivalent course, 3 credits
• Graduated from a Joint Review Committee on Education in
Radiologic Technology approved Diagnostic Radiography program
• Earned bachelorette degree with an accumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
• Possess an up to date New Jersey Diagnostic Technologist license or other state license and
current registration by the American Registry of Radiologic
• Employed as a radiographer for a minimum of one year
• Identify a radiologist to serve as your preceptor (academic/clinical).
Please refer to application package document titled “Clinical
Preceptorship Memorandum of Understanding for a Radiologist
• Provide three letters of recommendation
• Provide personal statement
• Provide proof of current BCLS certification.
• Applicants must submit a notarized copy of current registry and state licensure.
Additional forms required to be completed by applicants to the Radiologist Assistant Program.
Forms for completion of application to the Radiologist Assistant Program