All individuals applying to the certificate must possess the following:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in or entry level degree appropriate for a student’s health professions disciplines.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
- License, certification, or registration in one’s respective health care field, if applicable.
- Background in health-related professions, however, those without a background in health-related professions may be considered.
Application to the online Graduate Certificate in Aging occurs through the Center for Advanced and Continuing Education (CACE).
To apply to the Certificate Program:
- Complete the CACE “Online Certificate of Study Application” and submit all applicable fees. The application can be downloaded on the CACE site at http://shp.rutgers.edu/dept/cace/forms.html
- Submit transcripts of your undergraduate and graduate degrees to the CACE.
- Submit copies of your health professions credential (if applicable) to the CACE.
- For international applications, request that an official copy of an evaluation of the international transcript and official TOEFL test scores be sent to the CACE. Only scores of 79/80 or greater on the Internet exam will be accepted.
Address: SSB Building, 65 Bergen Street, Room 152, Newark, NJ 07107-3001
Phone: 973-972-1844 Fax: 973-972-7463