Become An SHP Alumni Mentor
The Office of Student Affairs would like to invite you as as SHP Alum., to participate in our on-line SHP Alumni/Student Mentor program. This program allows SHP Alumni to share their experience with current students within the discipline they graduated from.
Consider Becoming a Mentor
Mentors can help current students with:
- Sharing your experience with navigating through the program
- Sharing tips on finding and beginning a new job
- Answer questions about your current career and the field you are currently in
- Share your wisdon you have gained in your career and/or educational experiences
- Encourage goal setting and achievement
Advantages of becoming a Mentor:
- Ability to help students reach their potential
- Opportunity to give back to the school
- Stay in touch with SHP and Network with future SHP Alumn
- Reward of seeng a student's growth under your guidance
Please click below to email your interest in becoming a mentor. Please include your name, date and program of graduation and state your interest in becoming a Mentor.
Please note that while we would love to have as many Mentors as possible, there may be a waiting list. After you submit your request, OSA will be in contact with you to provide further information.